Thursday, January 16, 2020

Art Fair Application Season

It's time..  probably my least favorite time of the year.  I pick through various art fairs, listen to recommendations from my friends, look at my family calendar and other commitments and select several art fairs.  I always apply for more than my inventory will support because I know the inevitable rejections are only a month or two down the road.  My goal.. Be admitted to at least three solid fine art shows with good attendance.  I am trying to branch out because the Madison area audience is becoming familiar-- perhaps too familiar-- with my work.  You begin to get comments similar to --oh it's you again.   Traveling means added expenses and requires that I have good sales so I am shooting for the moon and trying for some really great art fairs in the Midwest.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!    I will be making many new pieces and will have many on exhibit in the mean time,  

No comments:

Post a Comment